Which smartphones run Mireo DON'T PANIC navigation?
- Apple iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5 running OS 3.0 or higher.
- Android Smartphones running OS 2.0 or higher (e.g. HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S, etc.).
- BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry 10 OS or higher.
Can I buy Mireo DON'T PANIC for Nokia (Symbian), Windows Mobile or Samsung Bada smartphones?
- Sorry. Mireo DON'T PANIC is currently available for only iPhones, Android and BlackBerry devices.
- Follow us on www.mireo.hr and Facebook to get the latest information on supported platforms. Contact us at:
if you have business to business questions regarding DON'T PANIC.
How can I buy Mireo DON'T PANIC for iPhone?
- You can buy it online at your local Apple App Store.
- You'll need to have a valid, local iTunes account (Apple ID) to purchase the app.
- Check out how to use iTunes here.
What exactly do I get when I buy Mireo DON'T PANIC for my iPhone?
- You get the navigation app and the full and functional map of your country, plus the localized user interface and voice guidance in your language. For instance, in DON'T PANIC Croatia you get a map of Croatia, the Croatian user interface and Croatian voice guidance.
- Maps of other European countries are available through in-app purchases, i.e., from within the application itself.
- You choose which maps you want to buy, thus tailoring the product to your needs and budget.
How do I buy Mireo DON'T PANIC for my Android or BlackBerry phone?
- Mireo DON'T PANIC Try & Buy is available as a free download on the Android Market and BlackBerry App World. With the free version you get the fully-functional app and trial map of your choice.
- This way you can test the compatibility of the software with you Android device before buying it.
- You can download additional voice guidance languages from the in-app Store under Voices in the Product Category tab.
- You can then choose which maps and add-ons you want to buy, thus tailoring the product to your needs and budget.
- The payment methods are PayPal and Google Checkout.
Does my mobile internet need to be turned on to use the application?
- No! Mireo DON'T PANIC stores all of your maps on your smart phone's memory and it only uses a GPS signal to navigate, which has nothing to do with your mobile phone operator, mobile internet or any associated data costs. It should be noted however, that using the Live Traffic service or foursquare search will use data.